Fay SG Fay SG

She is really beautiful and the anatomy is fantastic~ I love the clothing choice as well, all the colors compliment each other to bring your attention around the piece. This is really nicely done!

THE DEVIL THE DEVIL

This is really cool! I love how it's all put together. My only suggestion is the lined screen-tone maybe put on just the suit? That way it gives the suit texture but doesn't interfere with the rest of the subject as much. However, even as is, it is really nicely done. I could see this as a card or in a video game as the introduction to a character. Very nice!~

portrait portrait

Wow, this is beautiful, absolutely beautiful. Even if it's not finished, it's still gorgeous. The lines are soft like the colors so nothing drowns anything else out... The expression is pleasant. It's all very calming and beautiful. The colors fade so nicely into one another, it's just really nice. Reminds me of candies and dreams.

saninakreid responds:

Wow, thank you so much!! I wish I really had the patience to clean this up but...baha. This is the most loveliest comment I've ever gotten on Newgrounds! I hope you enjoy some of my future artworks as well - i'm still experimenting! :')

Thank you again!!